WHY BUY FROM KINGSGROVE SPORTS?
As the competition in retailing from online companies increases, a lot of our customers wonder why they should come into our stores and purchase products. The main reasons why we want customers to come to us are :
- Our experience : We have been in the business for over three decades and hence know exactly what our customers want. Our cricket bats for example, are specially picked for us. This means that we are one of the few retailers to get the best bats of the lot.
- Secured buying and privacy: One of our biggest assets is our huge database. With over 50,000 satisfied customers, we do not disclose personal information to any other third party. Confidentiality is assured which means you do not have to worry about your details being shared or sold with other marketing companies. All purchases on this website are secured and we have a secured SSL web site ordering system.
- Thousands of satisfied customers : One of the biggest reasons why we have been so successful is that most of our customers come back to us. Some families have been shopping with us for three generations and still love the Kingsgrove experience.
- Competitive pricing : WE DO NOT CLAIM TO BE THE CHEAPEST!! We are aware that you may find prices lower than us on the internet. However, please keep in mind that some of these online companies are running from a garage and most do not have the stock and range like us. On the other hand, we stock over 100,000 products across multiple ranges and brands. We are a brick and mortar business where you can come and 'feel' the products. With six stores and staff, we have rents and wages to pay which means that we have higher overheads.
- Next day dispatch : All our orders are processed either the same day or next day ensuring that you get your product on time. You will not be charged until the order is processed. We have an in-house mail order department and have staff hired to pick and pack products
- Latest products : Every year we receive new stock which is used by the international cricketers. Some of our competitors claim to be cheap but all they are doing is buying prior season's products which have been rejected by us. We want our customers to look the part and hence we do not buy clearance lots from our suppliers.
- In-house repairs : Kingsgrove Sports has set up an in-house repairs division where we repair most of our bats. Our experienced 'bat doctor' - Simon Daniel can carry out a huge range of repairs in-house. We also undertake repairs for other retailers (our competitors) and suppliers.
- Manufacturers'warranty : All our products come with a manufacturer's warranty which means that you can sleep peacefully knowing that if a product has a manufacturing fault, it will be replaced or you will be refunded with the full price of the product when you send it back to us. Few can claim to have this privilege.